He have learned about how to install automatically Joomla templates. Now, let's try to install Joomla templates manually. This is a small tutorial about how to install templates manually.
- Get your zip files from our (or other) website. Unzip the file on your computer.
- Log on with your ftp client on your site.
- Find "Templates" folder on your root site and upload unzipped directory. The structure should look like this: /templates/mody_bluelight/index.php.
- Log on your Joomla administration section. Go to Site –> Template Manager –> Site Templates
- Select your new template from the list and publish it.
- Go to Site –> Preview –> In new window