We will learn in this tutorial how to use Login Module. You will see that are various ways and methods to configure how users login, where login, where they are redirected after login or logout.
Login to your administrator area and go to Modules / Site Modules.
Find the Login Form and click to edit. You may also select the button on the left and ater that click the “edit” button on the top.
Now you will see the coniguration options of the module. First the “DETAILS“:
– Title: You can rename the title of the module. Instead of “Login Form” the users will see “Users Entrance” (if you change the title to “Users Entrance”)
– Show title: This will show your users the title of the modules if you select “yes”. If you don’t want the title to appear on your site then select “no”.
– Position: This show you where the module will appear. By default this is set to “left”, but if you need the login form on the right select “right” from the drop down menu. The same for other position.
– Access Level: This is “Public” by default. Leve it unchanged if you want the users to login to your site
– Published: If you want the users to login to your site select “yes”. If you don’t need the login form select “no”.
The “PARAMETERS” section:
–. This allows individual module styling like background, colorus, dimensions, etc.
–you may write “hello visitor, please login here”
–you may write “It’s free to login and register”
–This will show the username or the full name of the user.
The ” PAGES / ITEMS” section:
– Select here on what pages you want the “Login Form” to appear. You can select “All” and the “Login Form” will appear on all pages, or you can select only some pages (use “ctrl”) and the “Login form” will appear only on selected pages.